Woodville School was notified by a student of a verbal threat Tuesday after the school day had ended. According to the school's principal, Jamie Darwin, there is extra security from Jackson County sheriff's deputies on Wednesday.
The student who is said to have made the threat is not on campus Wednesday. Woodville School and the Jackson County Sheriff's Office are investigating.
- Extra security at Woodville School after verbal threat
- Woodville school receives $25,000 technology grant
- Officials release name of Huntsville murder victim found near Woodville
- Pedestrian hit, killed by train near HWY 35 in Woodville
- Former Paint Rock Valley students to start at Woodville, Skyline this week
- Jackson Co. Sheriff's Office: Train derailment in Woodville caused by broken tracks
- Facial recognition at schools to boost security
- Grissom High School addresses new security measures
- Madison County Schools increasing security measures
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat