Los Angeles firefighters are at the scene of a natural gas explosion at a Hollywood restaurant Wednesday night.
The explosion occurred just after 7:30 p.m. local time, and crews are evacuating the six-story building out of an abundance of caution.
KABC is reporting the building is six stories tall, and the building also serves as an apartment.
Firefighters say one person was injured as a result of the explosion, and crews are currently conducting readings to make sure no one remained in a hazardous environment.
- Natural gas explosion reported in Hollywood, California building
- Decatur Utilities conducts Natural Gas Inspections
- Sexual assault reported at Huntsville nature trail
- Report: Gas prices decrease in Huntsville
- Decatur Utilities will use lasers in 2019 to detect natural gas leaks
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- 53-year-old Hollywood police officer dies
- Hollywood Police Department gets new K9 officer
- Merrimack Valley gas explosions were caused by weak management, poor oversight, NTSB says
- Report: Huntsville area gas prices on the rise