A work release inmate who escaped early Monday morning is now back in custody.
Damon Rashad Dinsmore, 22, escaped around two Monday morning from the Loxley Work Release Center in Baldwin County. He was recaptured around 11:30 in Atmore.
Dinsmore was serving a 10 year sentence for burglary he committed in Franklin County. He was sentenced in 2017.
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured in Huntsville
- Work release inmate recaptured, faces escape charge
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- Jackson County Jail escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate with Marshall County ties recaptured
- UPDATE: Escaped inmate from Montgomery recaptured
- Police recapture escaped Franklin Co. inmate
- Authorities recapture escaped Franklin County inmate