After being on the run for two weeks, Morgan County officials have recaptured an escaped inmate from Tuscumbia.
Justin Whitman was found attempting to flee a house on West Moulton Street.
Whitman was arrested for unlawful possession of a controlled subatance, obstructing justice, and possession of marijuana.
Officials say Whitman gave a false name to hide his identity.
While waiting for his identification, police found meth and marajuana.
He was taken to the Morgan County Jail and booked on a two thousand dollar bond.
- Escaped Shoals inmate back in jail
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Female inmate escapes Tuscumbia City Jail
- Police searching for inmate who escaped in the Shoals
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Search for escaped inmate
- Escaped inmate captured
- Update: Franklin County hunting inmate who escaped from jail
- Inmates use hammer to escape from Tuscumbia City Jail