The 2019 football season is set to be a stand out year for Florence grad Erroll Thompson. The Mississippi State linebacker made the All-SEC First Team.
Last year he had 84 tackles, 3.5 sacks and two interceptions. He was voted team captain, and one of the go-to guys on the Bulldogs "D."
Erroll says the expectation is set. He's ready to deliver.
"Just the preparation, just trying to prepare more than my opponents so I can prove what everyone else is saying and a lot of peoples expectations about me," Thompson said.
- Erroll Thompson voted First Team All-SEC
- SEC All-Freshman Team announced
- Auburn extends Butch Thompson through 2024 season
- Assault charge dropped against Alabama's Deionte Thompson
- Alabama, Auburn land handful of players on All-SEC teams
- SEC announces schedule for 2018 SEC Media Days
- Madison baseball team name vote raises concerns
- SEC Media Days schedule announced
- New AP Top 25 men's basketball poll includes 6 SEC teams
- Georgia wins SEC Championship over Auburn