Wedding plans are underway for a Tennessee couple who's engagement was almost put on hold after the couples ring was lost in the ocean.
Luckily, a good samaritan from Florence found the ring while on vacation.
Sandy Osborn told waay31 the ring washed up right under her beach chair on Panama City Beach. It was in a plastic bag with a bank card, and drivers license.
She was able to get it back to the groom and watch the proposal.
"Its hard to describe. It's an amazing story. The fact that I found the ring and I was able to get it back to them and to know that I played such a big part is truly amazing," Sandy Osborn told WAAY.
Osborn also told us she's been invited to the couples wedding and she hopes they have it back in Florida.
The picture above is from Sandy Osborn.
- Engagement ring found at the beach returned just in time for the proposal
- Lost engagement ring found by local woman
- 2019 rings in new laws
- Prostitution ring busted in Limestone County
- Some Rain To Ring In 2019
- Huntsville police: 4 arrests, $100,000 of stolen items found in suspected multi-state crime ring
- Roy Moore: 'I have never engaged in sexual misconduct.'
- School employee accused of engaging in sex act with student
- Isreal, Iran engage in most serious confrontation in Syria
- Athens school using new device to make learning more engaging