The Mississippi Department of Public Safety has canceled the Endangered/Missing Child Alert for a teenager who disappeared Friday from Tishomingo County.
According to Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty, Zachery was found safe around 1 a.m. in Franklin County, Tennessee.
Child Protective Services is working to get him back to Mississippi.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered/missing child alert for Zachery Dennis, 16, of Huntsville.
Zachery is described as a white male, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighing 140 pounds, with blue eyes and reddish-brown hair.
Zachery is believed to be accompanied by Robert W. Dennis. Robert Dennis is described as a white male, 47 year old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds, with hazel eyes, brown hair, and a possible goatee.
Zachery went missing around 3:30 p.m. Friday from 195 Redbay Road in Golden, MS.
The vehicle being used is a 2001 silver Ford Crown Victoria. No tag number is immediately available, nor is there a known direction of travel.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Zachery Dennis, Robert Dennis, or the vehicle, contact the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department at 662-279-4883.
- Update: Missing Huntsville teen found in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Missing Huntsville senior located
- UPDATE: Missing Fayetteville woman found
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Bessemer man found safe
- Missing student's body pulled from Tennessee creek
- Authorities locate missing boy in Elkton, Tennessee
- UPDATE: Phil Fulmer named Tennessee's athletics director