Huntsville Utilities have reopened the westbound lane of Four Mile Post Road as its Gas Operations team has completed a line repair.
The closure was at Four Mile Post Road between Hymer Road and Whitesburg Drive.
Crews worked at the scene for approximately one hour.
The public utility did not disclose the cause of the problem.
- Emergency repairs temporarily close Four Mile Post Road lane in Huntsville
- Muscle Shoals Post Office temporarily closed due to unsafe conditions
- Emergency Lane Closure in Downtown Huntsville
- Funland Skate Castle temporarily closed
- Huntsville Utilities crews temporarily suspending travel along Winchester Road
- Update: Emergency officials repair outdoor warning siren in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: All lanes of Blue Spring Road, south of Mastin Lake Road, closed after wreck
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road
- Damaged Morgan County road temporarily reopened
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville Utilities closing lanes, roads for gas main upgrades