Birmingham and state authorities have canceled an Emergency Missing Child Alert after locating two girls who were believed to be with their non-custodial mother.
Police believe the two girls, Abigail Gamble, 4, and A'Mareyia Gamble, 3, were with their mother Arquesha Gamble, 32. It is unknown at this time if the children were found with their mother.
Arquesha Gamble (Photo: ALEA)
The two girls were previously last seen Sunday in Birmingham before being found Wednesday.
The children were located within hours after the alert was issued.
- Emergency Missing Child Alert canceled after 2 Alabama girls found
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED: Saraland police find missing boy
- Decatur woman reunited with family; Missing Senior Alert canceled
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead
- Authorities locate missing child
- Alabama cancels oyster season citing shortage
- Jackson County sheriff: Missing pregnant teen mom, child found safe
- Missing Phoenix girl found alive nearly 24 years later
- Missing 11-year-old DeKalb county girl found dead