Birmingham and state authorities have canceled an Emergency Missing Child Alert after locating two girls who were believed to be with their non-custodial mother.
Police believe the two girls, Abigail Gamble, 4, and A'Mareyia Gamble, 3, were with their mother Arquesha Gamble, 32. It is unknown at this time if the children were found with their mother.
Arquesha Gamble (Photo: ALEA)
The two girls were previously last seen Sunday in Birmingham before being found Wednesday.
The children were located within hours after the alert was issued.
- Emergency Missing Child Alert canceled after 2 Alabama girls found
- Alabama Missing Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl last seen in Pelham
- Alabama AMBER Alert: 2-year-old girl reported missing was found safe
- Remains found in Alabama during search for missing Florida girl belong to child
- Body found in Alabama confirmed as missing Florida girl
- Decatur woman reunited with family; Missing Senior Alert canceled
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED: Saraland police find missing boy
- Update: Missing Senior Alert cancelled for Lawrence County woman
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead