Huntsville Utilities' Water Department has closed the northbound lane of Lincoln Street in Downtown Huntsville between Randolph and Eustis Avenues for emergency water infrastructure repair. The closed lane will re-open by 5 p.m.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and plan an alternative route. If the area cannot be avoided, drivers should be prepared for possible delays and to shift traffic patterns.
- Emergency Lane Closure in Downtown Huntsville
- Emergency lane closure on Governors Drive
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Lane closure on U.S. 231
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Lane Closure planned for Bridge Work
- Expect lane closures on March 20
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Drivers in Decatur can expect lane closures