Alabama State Troopers say an Elkmont man has died after a crash in Limestone County at 8:09 a.m. Wednesday.
Theo Calvin Vasser, 87, was injured when the vehicle he was driving left the roadway on Interstate 65 and overturned. Vasser was taken to Athens-Limestone Hospital, where he died.
Troopers say the crash happened five miles north of Athens.
- Elkmont man, 87, dies after rollover wreck on Interstate 65
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays
- Drivers can expect delays on Interstate 65 near Tennessee River
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County
- Traffic alert: 3-mile backup reported on Interstate 65 near Decatur
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
- Decatur firefighters extinguish vehicle fire on Interstate 65
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Woman killed in Jackson County rollover wreck
- Hartselle man killed in Morgan County rollover wreck