Photo Gallery 1 Images
Muscle Shoals City School's Superintendent Dr. Brian Lindsey says a 4th grade teacher from McBride Elementary School is on paid administrative leave until further notice.
The teacher was placed on paid administrative leave November 6.
Lindsey said the school system is doing an internal investigation into an incident and if they feel like it is a criminal matter they will contact police.
Lindsey could not comment further on the teacher nor the incident because it is a personnel matter.
Lindsey said their internal investigation should be done soon.
- Elementary school teacher on paid administrative leave
- Huntsville Junior High School teacher placed on administrative leave
- Tanner High School Principal was put on administrative leave
- Alabama prison official on administrative leave
- Calls for paid family leave are getting louder
- Limestone County addresses investigation protocol for employees on paid leave
- Band Director on paid leave amid asbestos scare
- Shooting at Blossomwood Elementary School
- Rolling Hills Elementary teachers show evidence of classroom violence
- Athens Elementary teacher selected as finalist for national award