A three-vehicle wreck caused Huntsville Police to temporarily close part of Bob Wade Road, just east of the intersection of Northgate Drive on Saturday afternoon.
Shortly after 3:30 p.m., officers responded to a wreck that caused them to close the eastbound lanes of Bob Wade Road while they work the wreck.
Huntsville Police told WAAY 31 News that slick road conditions led to a head-on collision that involved three cars. Two of the drivers received non-life threatening injuries. The condition of the third driver is not known at this time.
The roadway was reopened at 5 p.m.
- Update: All lanes of Bob Wade Road reopened following wreck
- Traffic alert: Bob Wade Lane reopened after wreck
- One person dead after wreck on Bob Wade Lane at Northgate Drive
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck
- Lanes reopen on Memorial Parkway following three-vehicle wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Huntsville police: Eastbound lanes of Governors Drive reopened after wreck
- UPDATE: Cyclist killed in wreck on Bob Wallace Avenue identified
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Blake Bottom Road at Highway 53 reopened after wreck
- Grizzard Road at Jordan Lane reopens after shut down