The United States Geological Survey reports that an earthquake occurred Tuesday in Jackson County.
The magnitude 2.4 earthquake happened about noon Tuesday about nine miles north of Scottsboro, according to the USGS.
No damage reports have come in.
- Earthquake reported near Scottsboro
- Meningococcus reported at Scottsboro Junior High School
- Earthquake reported in Madison County
- Earthquake reported in North Alabama
- Scottsboro judge submits resignation
- Early morning earthquake reported in Tennessee
- Woman arrested in Scottsboro hotel
- Fire damages Scottsboro Krystal restaurant
- Scottsboro Native Trains Information Warriors
- Scottsboro woman charged in Sunday afternoon shooting