A wreck shut down traffic along the southbound exit at I-565 at Wall Triana early Thursday morning.
Madison Police said around 12:30 a.m., the driver lost control of his truck, flipped and crashed into the guardrail.
The driver was examined at the scene by paramedics for minor injuries.
The exit remained closed for about an hour.
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: Wreck closes Capshaw Road at Wall Triana, Nance
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Traffic Alert: I-565 at Wall Triana back open after several wrecks
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Update: Traffic flowing again on Wall Triana near West Madison Elementary after two-vehicle wreck
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road