A wreck shut down traffic along the southbound exit at I-565 at Wall Triana early Thursday morning.
Madison Police said around 12:30 a.m., the driver lost control of his truck, flipped and crashed into the guardrail.
The driver was examined at the scene by paramedics for minor injuries.
The exit remained closed for about an hour.
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road
- Kitchen fire temporarily shuts down Arab restaurant