An electrical fire damaged a home in the Moore's Mill area of Madison County early Friday morning. According to crews on scene, the fire began shortly after 2AM at a home on Walker Lane. Four people were inside at the house at the time, but only one suffered minor injuries. Crews from Hazel Green, New Market, and Moore's Mill all worked together to fight the fire.
Only one person suffered minor injuries as a result of the fire.
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 9:54 AM
- Early morning fire damages Madison County home
- Madison County home destroyed in early morning fire
- Home damaged, cat killed in Madison County fire
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating early morning shooting
- Madison County Sheriff's Office conducts early morning drug operation
- Madison County homeowner cleans up after tornado damages home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Fire displaces three from Madison County home
- Huntsville Fire responds to early morning fire
- Woman, dog lose home to early morning fire
Scroll for more content...