STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

Early morning fire at Huntsville business

A spokesperson from Huntsville Fire and Rescue said there was an accidental fire that originated and was contained to a gluing machine at the business in the 3400 block of Stanwood Blvd.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 8:09 AM

Huntsville Fire and Rescue responded to a structure fire around 6:00 am Wednesday morning.

A spokesperson from Huntsville Fire and Rescue said there was an accidental fire that originated and was contained to a gluing machine at the business in the 3400 block of Stanwood Blvd.

The spokesperson said there was no structural damage and no one was injured.

Four units responded and the property has been turned back over to the owner this morning.

Huntsville
Clear
78° wxIcon
Hi: 90° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 80°
Florence
Clear
82° wxIcon
Hi: 92° Lo: 74°
Feels Like: 85°
Fayetteville
Clear
75° wxIcon
Hi: 90° Lo: 71°
Feels Like: 75°
Decatur
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 92° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 74°
Scottsboro
Clear
70° wxIcon
Hi: 91° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 70°
WAAY Radar
WAAY WAAY-TV Cam
WAAY Temperatures

 

Community Events