Dynetics has opened up a new facility in Decatur.
A ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Tuesday for the new aerospace structures complex. Several city and Dynetics officials were on hand.
It took about two years for the facility to be built. Crews broke ground on it in August of 2017.
The three-building complex will support the development and structural qualification testing of large aerospace structures.
For more information about the facility, click here.
- Dynetics opens new aerospace structures complex in Decatur
- Dynetics names 3 new leaders in Huntsville
- Dynetics welcomes new facility in Huntsville
- Police: 1 shot at Decatur apartment complex
- Deadly shooting at Decatur apartment complex
- Huntsville aerospace contractors respond to Vice President Pence's space goals
- Skilled to Work: Calhoun opens new aerospace welding lab at Huntsville campus
- Huntsville’s Dynetics partnering on new weapon system contract
- Huntsville's Dynetics looking forward to future lunar lander project