According to the Madison City Planning Commission's agenda for tomorrow, it is scheduled to vote on site plans submitted by the Duluth Trading Company to build a 15,566 square foot building on Graphics Drive at the Town Madison Development.
A spokesperson for Breland Companies, the developer for Town Madison, said they have secured a nationally known retailer and that this will be the retailer's first store in the state, but he can't confirm the name.
The planning commission's staff report reccomends approving the plans with some contingencies.
- Duluth Trading Company Coming to Town Madison
- Duluth Trading Co. opens first Alabama store at Town Madison
- Margaritaville Hotel coming to Town Madison
- Resort style hotel coming to Town Madison
- Another new hotel coming to Town Madison
- Town Madison Cooperative District approves additional funding for Town Madison
- Developer breaks ground on Town Madison apartments
- Breland Companies partners with WOW! to bring internet services to Town Madison
- Food hall coming to Town Madison will feature breweries, food trucks and more
- $27M development project coming to downtown Madison