Three people are facing charges after Madison County authorities said they found marijuana and cocaine in a Winchester Road apartment.
Jonna Watkins, 44, Keon Malone, 40, and Curtis Lee Cawthorn Jr. all were arrested Wednesday morning at an apartment on Winchester Road, just east of Meridian Street.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office said narcotics officers executed a search warrant at the apartment and found half a pound of marijuana, a half-ounce of cocaine and three firearms.
The Department of Human Resources was called to the home to help with three children that were there.
Watkins was charged with chemical endangerment of a child. Her bond was set at $5,000.
Malone was charged with drug possession, fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance and possession of a concealed weapon without a permit. He was jailed on bonds totaling $15,000.
Charges for Cawthorne weren't immediately available. A Madison County Sheriff's Office spokesman said his information wouldn't be released because he is under 21.
- Drugs found with children in Huntsville apartment
- Fire reported in Huntsville apartment
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Tree falls onto south Huntsville apartment building
- One person hurt in Huntsville apartment fire
- Early morning fire destroys Huntsville apartment building
- Gunman barricaded inside a Huntsville apartment
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Body found in north Huntsville