Crews will be working on a street in Decatur that will cause lane closures.
Weather permitting, the Street Department will be making repairs to Church St. between Somerville Rd., and Grant St. Friday, July 27th.
The two inside lanes of Church St. will be closed, but the outside lanes will remain open.
The Decatur Police Department tell us, there is a possibility the project could continue until Monday.
- Drivers in Decatur can expect lane closures
- Expect lane closures on March 20
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Lane closure on U.S. 231
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Lane Closure planned for Bridge Work
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays