Huntsville police responded to a one-vehicle wreck Tuesday morning on Interstate 565 westbound, past the exit for Jordan Lane.
The left lane was blocked for the scene to be cleared, but traffic remained moving. The vehicle hit the concrete guardrail, and the sole occupant has minor injuries but was not taken to the hospital.
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Interstate 565 will be resurfaced and widened to 6 lanes by 2020