Several downtown streets are closed for this weekend's annual Panoply Arts Festival.
Huntsville police closed down the following street portions:
- Monroe Street from the south side of the Von Braun Center's circular drive
- Williams Avenue from Church to Monroe
- Monroe from north of the Embassy Suites hotel entrance
Handicapped parking will be available in the city parking lot across from the VBC. There also will be bicycle parking at both the entrances from Williams Avenue and Monroe Street.
The roads will be closed until Monday, April 30. Police said all roads should be open by 5 p.m.
Panoply takes place Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Downtown streets closing for Panoply
- Panoply Preparations
- Panoply festival returns to Huntsville
- Huntsville police closing streets around Big Spring Park for Panoply Festival
- 2019 Panoply Arts Festival music, events revealed
- Rain won't dampen the final day of Panoply set up
- Downtown Huntsville's Sam and Greg's closing down
- Athens closing street for bridge replacements, more
- Traffic pattern changes coming to one downtown street
- Businesses happy Church Street in downtown Huntsville is now open