A building in the downtown square in Huntsville will soon have new businesses and a new look.
On Tuesday, Crunkleton Commercial Real Estate Group announced that 125 North Side Square near Washington Street is being refurbished and will open as the "Corner Office."
Crews erected a barrier around part of the building as they began work a few weeks ago. Once completed, Crunkleton stated it will include "a Class-A space that features both retail and modern offices."
Work will include updating the inside of the space as well as adding balconies and a new coat of paint. Crunkleton stated work is set to be complete by the end of the year.
- Downtown renovation to bring both retail and modern office space in Huntsville
- City council to discuss bringing e-scooters to downtown Huntsville
- Major renovations coming to Huntsville Iceplex
- Madison Co. fallen law enforcement officers honored in downtown Huntsville
- Space Missile Defense Symposium underway in Huntsville
- Huntsville Animal Servies hosts SPACE adoption special
- NASA: International Space Station visible over Huntsville
- Local retailers have big impact on Huntsville mall's success
- New housing and retail development set to reshape south Huntsville
- Huntsville Police officer shot