The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office arrested the manager of a Dollar General store in Langtown whom they said stole a bank deposit and then claimed she was robbed. Kimberly Foster already bonded out after her arrest last Friday at the store in Highway 33.
According to deputies, Foster called authorities and said a man robbed her as she left the store with the daily bank deposit. She gave a vague description of a white man in black pants. Deputies worked with the Drug Task Force and Moulton Police in the search for the robber. A subsequent investigation lead to inconsistencies in her story and, ultimately, her arrest.
- Dollar General manager arrested for stealing from store
- Second arrest made in Dollar General robbery
- Dollar General plans to build 900 new stores
- Auburn police officer shot near Dollar General store, suspect sought
- Dollar General having free giveaways at new Lacey's Spring store
- Dollar General having free giveaways at new Huntsville store
- Man arrested for robbing Dollar General with shotgun
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect
- Dollar General hosting job fair in Decatur
- Huntsville police: Man wanted after stealing lemonade, cash in Dollar General armed robbery