A Somerville man wanted on a felony warrant for failure to appear on a first-degree theft of property charge may wind up on TV.
Bail Enforcement Officers associated with the TV series "Dog the Bounty Hunter" have been in Morgan County trying to find Bradford Joe Houser, 40, according to Mike Swafford, Morgan County Sheriff’s Office spokesman.
Photo from the Morgan County Sheriff's Office Facebook page
Houser was apprehended by a Bail Enforcement team led by Leland Chapman, son of Duane "Dog" Chapman, who was often featured on the TV series. Chapman and their film crew apprehended and delivered Houser to the Morgan County Jail as a potential part of the new series "Dog's Most Wanted" set to premier later this year, Swafford said.
Houser previously arrested on Aug. 2, 2016, and released on a $25,000 Bond and failed to appear as scheduled, Swafford said.
You can see more photos on the Morgan County Sheriff's Office Facebook page HERE
- Dog The Bounty Hunter team delivers wanted man to Morgan County sheriff
- Son of Dog the Bounty Hunter joins DeKalb sheriff, Collinsville police in catching wanted woman
- Beth Chapman, bounty hunter reality TV star, dies
- Dog the Bounty Hunter pays tribute to his late wife on her birthday
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin
- Morgan County sheriff: Man caught during burglary
- Duane Chapman's 'Dog's Most Wanted' premieres Sept. 4 and will show Morgan County man's arrest
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Morgan County sheriff charges teen with rape
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office creates Citizen Academy