Dr Bardya Naeini turned himself into the Lauderdale County Detention Center on Thursday. The Lexington Police Chief said an employee filed a harassment charge against him saying that he tried to force her to hug him and she didn’t want to.
The police chief said other former employees have complained against him before, saying he made them feel uncomfortable but they never filed reports. Naeini posted a $500 bond.
- Doctor arrested in Lauderdale Co. after employee claims harassment
- Decatur doctor arrested on harassment charges
- UPDATE: Decatur doctor found guilty of harassment
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Doctor Arrested for Overprescribing Opioids
- Trial date set for Decatur doctor charged with harassment
- Hearing rescheduled for Decatur doctor found guilty of sexual harassment
- Decatur doctor found guilty of sexually harassing former patients arrested in Montgomery