Traffic is backed up on Highway 20 in Decatur due to a dislodged mobile home carried by a tractor trailer blocking the road.
The roadway, right across from across from Toray Carbon Fibers America, has its outside eastbound lane partially blocked. Decatur Police told WAAY 31 they do not know how long it will take to clear the blockage. Police are still investigating how it happened, but believe the home was dislodged as the trailer was trying to pull it in.
WAAY 31 will keep you updated as this story develops.
- Dislodged mobile home blocking Decatur roadway
- Roadway blocked on Cecil Ashburn alternate route after deadly wreck
- Update: Overturned tractor-trailer blocking Limestone County roadway
- Overturned 18-wheeler blocked traffic in Decatur
- Dog dies, woman sent to hospital after Decatur mobile home fire
- Changing temperatures are affecting roadways
- Mobile food pantry feeding hungry seniors in Decatur
- Severe weather especially dangerous for mobile homes
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Overnight fire destroys a mobile home