If your number was on the National Do Not Call Registry but you still received a phone call from Dish Network, you could get $1,200.
That's because a lawsuit was brought against the satellite TV provider.
A federal judge in North Carolina has ruled the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Over 18,000 numbers we affected between May, 11 2010, and Aug. 1st, 2011.
You can visit the Dish Network site to find out if you are among the many eligible for $1,200.
- Dish Network lawsuit could mean money for you
- FOX Business Network bans guest for McCain remarks
- Facebook takes down suspected Russian network of pages
- Trump to develop national strategy on '5G' wireless networks
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit
- How to spot counterfeit money
- States warming up 'net neutrality' lawsuits
- Sec. of State: Moore lawsuit is unprecedented
- Alabama files lawsuit against opioid manufacturer
- Sheriff: Lawsuit possible over social media comments