Dick Vitale offers a message of encouragement ahead of his Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame indcution.
Vitale is in the 2018 class along with Bob Costas, Jim Nantz, Mary Carillo, just to name a few.
It's Vitale's 14th Hall of Fame. He says he didn't get to this point alone.
"I'm in here because of my team," Vitale said. "All the people who are around me, tonight will be about saying 'thank you' for all the people who made it possible for a moment like this."
- Dick Vitale offers words of encouragement ahead of HOF induction
- Flu Shot: Vaccine vital for diabetics in Alabama
- Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve Special
- Chipper Jones inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Huntsville Police, victims' families say cooperation with law enforcement is vital
- Dick's to stop selling assault-style rifles in its stores
- Oregon man sues Dick's, Walmart over new gun policies
- Stevenson students encouraged to "Walk Up" on "National Walkout Day"
- Huntsville police encourage church leaders to attend active training session
- Family encourages Governor to remove all members of parole board