Madison County authorities are investigating the death of a woman at a home on Autumn Springs Drive.
Authorities said the woman died in a bathtub and that no foul play or suicide is suspected. They did say the woman had a medical condition but didn't give specifics.
Her identity has not been released.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is handling the investigation.
- Deputies investigate woman's death in Gurley
- State investigating fire at Gurley church
- Gurley business damaged, plants untouched after storm
- Fire Marshal rules Gurley church fire accidental
- Gurley Fire Department vehicle reported stolen
- Gurley police recover stolen emergency vehicle
- Investigation into Tennessee woman's death
- 100 mph straight line winds caused damage in Gurley
- Two suspects arrested in Michigan for stealing Gurley emergency equipment
- Gurley Police Department finds suspects in crime spree