Two are facing felony drug charges in Lawrence County following a probation violation warrant investigation in Lang Town.
County drug agents say they found a large amount of methamphetamine along with ecstacy, prescription medication, firearms and cash during the search. Agents also arrested two people during the investigation.
Paula Suzette Holt, 43, of Decatur and Phillip Charles Blasingame, 33, of Moulton are charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Holt was wanted for violating her probation, and deputies located her at Blasingame's home. Holt was found with methamphetamine and ecstacy in her possession. Inside Blasingame's home, agents found a large quantity of meth, several firearms and cash. Blasingame's home was also equipped with a "sophisticated video surveillance system," which investigators say is common for people who deal drugs.
Holt and Blasingame were booked in the Lawrence County Jail on a $10,000 bond. Holt's bond was revoked because she violated her probation.
The seizure and arrests were the culmination of a joint investigation between Decatur police and the Lawrence County Drug Task Force.
- Deputies find drugs, guns, cash in Lawrence County home; 2 face felony charges
- Lawrence County deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Lawrence County Deputies capture escaped inmate
- Florence men facing felony meth, heroin charges
- PHOTOS: Five charged in Lawrence County drug investigation
- Lawrence County sheriff charges 2 with drug trafficking
- Lawrence County sheriff arrests 2 on drug trafficking, pot charges
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Former Lawrence Co. deputy facing 51 counts of computer tampering
- Jackson Co. investigators seize drugs, guns and cash during search