Visibility has been reduced to less than a tenth of a mile at time. A DENSE FOG ADVISORY will be in effect until 9 AM. Monday will be mostly sunny once the fog lifts. Temperatures are on track to mild again today as well. Highs run above average, topping out near 60 degrees.
We'll squeeze out one more mostly sunny, comfortable day Tuesday before things start to change on Wednesday. Clouds increase through the day and rain slowly creeps in by Wednesday night. Rain will fall off and on Thursday. On Friday, colder air arrives and temperatures only top out in the mid 40s. Showers come to an end by Saturday and clouds gradually clear through the day.
- Dense morning fog and a mild afternoon
- A chilly start with a mild afternoon
- Fog to blame for early morning crash
- Gloomy and mild
- Sunny and mild Thursday
- Fog Developing By Morning, A Few Showers Possible Friday
- Mosquito fogging underway in Huntsville
- Mild with a few clouds
- Sunny and mild this weekend
- Seasonably mild with clouds & showers