Now that the cold front as passed our stretch of cold weather beings. We will be dry now and through most of Monday. But temperatures through the weekend will only be in the 30s and 40s for highs. There is a brief warm up Monday with highs in the mid 50s but that is right before a strong cold front passes.
When the front passes we will have the chance to see a little bit of rain before it changes to snow. At this point, the forecast hasn't changed much in terms of that we could see accumulating snow early Tuesday morning. The data hasn't changed much the last three days so it's probably the most promising chance at snow so far this season. We have also not had much snow in the past few seasons.
Then we go right back into a cold spell for the rest of next week.
- Decreasing Clouds Today; Staying Cold Thru Weekend
- Clouds on the decrease through tomorrow
- Clouds and showers return today
- Clouds keep the weekend gray
- Clouds hold on, but rain stays scarce
- Chilly today, then cold tonight
- Clouds continue today, rain holds off until Thursday
- Chilly today, but no "cold turkey" tomorrow!
- Report: Gas prices decrease in Huntsville
- Pesky clouds & a few showers