A Decatur woman died in a weekend car crash after her Nissan crossed the centerline of East Upper River Road outside Priceville and hit another car.
State Troopers identified her as 32-year-old Ashley Hagood. She passed away just before 5PM Saturday at Huntsville Hospital. An infant with her at the time was also taken to the hospital for observation, as were two people in the vehicle struck by Hagood's car.
State Troopers continue to investigate why her car crossed the centerline.
- Decatur woman killed in crash outside Priceville
- Decatur woman killed by car
- Priceville honors Veterans with parade and ceremony
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Police identify woman killed in Decatur
- Former Austin DC named Priceville's new football coach
- Pedestrian killed crossing Decatur street
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Family sues Decatur Utilities after water main cover killed woman
- Bama depth chart released, Former Priceville Star Lands Starter Job At Troy