Decatur police are identifying the woman killed in a Monday evening wreck on 8th Street.
Police say Lula June Sims Hamm, 73, of Decatur died after a vehicle struck her. She was a pedestrian. The wreck occurred near the 11th Avenue intersection.
Hamm was transported to Decatur Morgan Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Authorities say Hamm's family was notified Wednesday afternoon.
- Decatur woman identified in deadly Monday wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Decatur wreck
- UPDATE: Man killed in Decatur wreck identified
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Florence woman charged in deadly wreck
- Woman sentenced for deadly 2017 wreck