A woman is behind bars in Decatur, after police said, she cashed money orders that were not hers.
Tamika Harper, 40, was charged with two counts of Possession of a Forged Instrument in the Third Degree.
Decatur Police said, two people reported their money orders missing from their homes.
The checks were cashed at Redstone Federal Credit Union.
Haper was arrested on Thursday, August 3rd.
She was booked into the Morgan County Jail on a $2,000 bond.
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Huntsville man charged with forgery
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Decatur woman charged with shooting into vehicle
- Woman charged with stealing from Decatur hospice
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges
- UPDATE: Man facing arson charge for Decatur hotel explosion
- Decatur woman killed by car