A Decatur woman was in jail Friday morning after police said she shot into a vehicle full of people.
Sharvette May, 22, was arrested near where the shooting happened around 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
Police did not say what led to the shooting, which happened on 6th Avenue SW near Hartung Street.
May was booked into the Morgan County Jail on one charge of shooting into an occupied vehicle.
Her bond was set at $5,000.
- Decatur woman charged with shooting into vehicle
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Woman charged with stealing from Decatur hospice
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- Child hit by vehicle in Decatur
- Decatur man dies in vehicle crash
- Space rocket launch vehicle leaving Decatur