Decatur Police arrested two people after a shoplifting call to a Walmart on Spring Avenue. They first approached and then detained Jordan Southern after it was discovered Southern had multiple items from the store, which were not paid for. Officers also detained Amanda Smith as she left the store. She, too, was found to be in possession of items from the Walmart store that she did not purchase. Police also found she had a small amount of meth as well as drug paraphernalia.
She is in the Morgan County Jail on $1,600 bond on charges of Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Theft of Property in the 4th Degree - Shoplifting.
- Decatur woman arrested on drug, shoplifting charges
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Decatur woman charged with using drugs while pregnant
- Three arrested on drug and gun charges in Decatur
- Three men arrested on drug charges in Decatur
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Decatur woman charged with shooting into vehicle
- Woman charged with stealing from Decatur hospice
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur