The Decatur Police Department has arrested a suspect in a Point Mallard Campground burglary.
About 5:35 p.m. Wednesday, a campgrounds resident reported a burglary at a neighboring residence, said Emme Long, police spokesperson.
Officers found Joshua Edward Owens and charged him with third-degree burglary. His bond was set at $2,500.
- Decatur police charge suspect in Point Mallard Campground burglary
- Point Mallard Campground in Decatur closed due to flooding
- Point Mallard's campgrounds, golf course still flooded
- Decatur Police seek suspect in Point Mallard shooting
- Decatur police arrest suspect in Point Mallard shooting
- Decatur police: Teen Point Mallard shooting suspect busted with pot while out on bond
- Decatur police charge woman with manslaughter in fatal Point Mallard Parkway crash
- Video captures 'Decatur gator' in Tennessee River near Point Mallard
- Decatur Police arrest church burglary suspect
- Decatur police arrest apartment burglary suspect