The Decatur Police Department on Tuesday arrested a man who it says injured his mother.
Decatur police on May 30 made contact with a victim who said her son, Christopher Stroupe, assaulted her and caused serious physical injury, said Emme Long, department spokesperson.
Stroupe is being held in the Morgan County Jail on a $100,000 bond for first-degree neglect and elder abuse charges.
- Decatur police charge man with elder abuse of his mother
- NEIGHBOR REACTION: Decatur woman charged with elder abuse
- Decatur Police name nursing home from elder abuse case
- Nursing home employee charged with elder abuse
- Decatur police charge 2 with elder abuse, say victim tried to overdose
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Stan Lee’s former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- 'I fear for my life:' Victim concerned after Decatur couple charged with elder abuse out of jail
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Man charged with assaulting Decatur police officers