The Decatur Police Department has charged a man with crimes it says took place in January and March this year at the same businesses.
On Jan. 26, Morgan County 911 received a call in reference to a burglary at McAbee Medical, 1401 6th Avenue SE.
Officers with the Decatur Police Department responded and took a report, said Emme Long, department spokesperson
On March 4, Morgan County 911 received another call at the business in reference to a theft of a motor vehicle, Long said.
During the course of the investigations, Brooks Brendon Sieglock was developed as the suspect, Long said.
After Sieglock was located by Huntsville police, he was extradited back to Decatur and charged with first-degree theft of property and third-degree burglary.
Bond was set at $7,500.
- Decatur police charge man with burglary, theft from business
- Decatur Police investigating overnight business theft
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Decatur Police: Suspect arrested for burglary, vehicle theft
- Decatur police charge man already in jail with identity theft
- Tuscumbia police charge suspect in business thefts
- Huntsville police charge man found hiding in business with burglary
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur
- Decatur police: 4 in custody on theft of property charges
- Decatur police charge suspect in Point Mallard Campground burglary