The Decatur Police Department has charged a man with stealing a tool set from a truck.
Robert Blake Sumerel was charged Feb. 28 with unlawful breaking and entering of a vehicle.
The department said officers on Feb. 25 went to the 1,200 block of Gold Ridge Drive where the victim said someone had broken into a white 1999 Chevrolet Silverado and took a tool set.
Sumerel was identified as the suspect, according to police spokesperson Emme Long, and taken to the Morgan County Jail.
- Decatur police charge man in truck break-in
- Decatur police charge man in car break-ins
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Man charged with assaulting Decatur police officers
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Decatur police charge man in rape, kidnapping
- Police investigate Decatur car dealership break-in
- Decatur police charge man who used truck to hit officer with attempted murder
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Decatur Police charge man for fraudulent debit card use