Decatur police say, weather permitting, crews will replace drainage pipe on Stratford Road SE, just west of Palmetto Drive, beginning Tuesday, April 23.
Police say Stratford Road will be closed to through traffic from Brookwood Drive SE to Palmetto Drive SE, during the project, which is expected to last through Thursday, April 25.
Brookwood Drive at Stratford Road will be open to traffic, but Palmetto Drive at Stratford Road will be closed completely, according to police.
Police say drivers who need to use Palmetto Drive to access Stratford Road should go west on Crestview Drive, left on Murphree Road, and down to Stratford Road.
- Decatur police: Portion of Stratford Road being closed for road work
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Brooks Street in Decatur to be closed for road work
- Decatur Utilities closing portion of Somerville Road to remove tree hanging over roadway
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- City of Florence closing portion of Decatur Avenue
- Popular cut-through road still closed after flooding in Decatur
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Wreck blocks portion of Memorial Parkway at Hobbs Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Mountain Gap Road closed after serious wreck