A Decatur man was thrown from an SUV when it rolled over during a crash on Highway 31 South near Red Bank Road. According to Decatur Police, 23-year-old Justice Cowley was the passenger is a GMC Envoy driven by 18-year-old Deanna Beach of Hartselle. The SUV left the highway just before 11AM Wednesday morning, hit an embankment, and then flipped over. Neither Beach nor Cowley were wearing a seat belt, but Cowley was the only one thrown from the SUV.
Decatur Police said Cowley was airlifted from the scene of the crash and taken to Huntsville Hospital where his condition is described as being stable. Police continue to investigate why the SUV left the road in the first place.
- Decatur man injured in rollover crash
- Decatur man seriously injured in Huntsville motorcycle crash
- HPD investigating ATV rollover crash
- Decatur man dies in vehicle crash
- Man injured in Decatur wreck charged with auto theft
- Teen injured in Decatur shooting, suspect sought
- Man seriously injured in Limestone County crash
- Shoals man injured in Saturday car crash
- Man in critical condition after Decatur car crash
- Huntsville man thrown from car in Decatur crash