Decatur police say a man has died of his injuries following a Friday fight where he was knocked unconscious.
Police say Kevin Howard White, 43, of Decatur was involved in a fight with another male, who has yet to be identified.
Emergency personnel rushed to the intersection of Olive Street and 16th Avenue just after 6 p.m. after receiving a disturbance call. They they found White unconscious and he was taken by ambulance to Decatur Morgan Hospital before being transferred to Huntsville Hospital.
White died Monday at Huntsville Hospital, and his body will be analyzed by forensic analysts to determine a cause of death.
Police are still investigating this case, and investigators have yet to determine if any criminal charges will be filed at this time.
- Decatur man dies days after violent altercation
- Decatur man dies in vehicle crash
- Danville man dies after 2-vehicle crash near Decatur
- Alabama A&M campus on curfew following Tuesday night altercation
- Decatur Christmas Day fire ruins family feast
- Victim in Decatur shooting dies, police investigating homicide
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck
- Man charged with selling marijuana in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine