A man was arrested in Decatur Wednesday evening after allegedly hitting his girlfriend in the head multiple times with a metal baseball bat.
Decatur Police officers responded to Decatur Morgan Hospital where they found the victim being treated for a severe head injury. The incident occurred at Enolan Boulevard, and after investigating, officers determined that the husband, Thomas Breasseale, had caused the injuries.
Breasseale was arrested and placed under arrest for domestic violence first degree. He is being held at the Morgan County Jail on a $60,000 bond.
- Decatur man charged with hitting girlfriend in the head with baseball bat
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Georgia man charged with capital murder of girlfriend is heading to court
- Girlfriend of victim in deadly Decatur shooting wants justice
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck
- Man charged with selling marijuana in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Decatur man charged with state ethics violations