A Decatur man is in jail for an overnight robbery at a convenience store earlier in the week.
Steven Parmer, 19, was arrested for first-degree robbery early Wednesday morning.
Parmer is accused of walking into the Payless Gas and Food on 6th Avenue around 2:15 a.m. Wednesday and robbing a store employee at gunpoint.
Police said they looked at surveillance video of the suspect, took a picture and passed it around to officers. A patrol officer found Parmer at a Mapco Express on 6th Avenue about an hour and a half after the robbery.
Parmer is in the Morgan County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Second man charged in Decatur kidnapping, robbery
- Man wanted after robbery at Big A Convenience Store on Madison Blvd
- Killen convenience store damaged by fire
- 2 injured in Huntsville convenience store shooting
- Two charged with robbery in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck
- Man charged with selling marijuana in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine