Decatur police have arrested a man in connection with a Friday stabbing.
Donald Maurice Smith was charged with first-degree domestic violence and taken to the Morgan County Jail with a $50,000 bond.
The Decatur Police Department received a call about 1:30 a.m. Friday about a stabbing at a residence in the 1,000 block of 18th Avenue SE, said Emme Long, department spokesperson.
Officers found the victim with multiple lacerations to their body and Smith at the location.
The victim was taken to Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Decatur man charged in domestic violence stabbing
- Huntsville police: Man stabbed, then charged with domestic violence
- Florence man charged with domestic violence, kidnapping
- Man arrested for Domestic Violence
- Domestic violence in Alabama
- Repeat offender arrested for domestic violence in Decatur
- Florence police charge man in burglary, domestic violence
- Hartselle police: Man charged with domestic violence for choking victim
- Madison County reserve deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Lawrence County deputy arrested on domestic violence charge