Photo Gallery 1 Images
A Decatur man was arrested on multiple drug charges after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office deputies say they smelled pot during a traffic stop.
Agents with the Morgan County Sheriff’s Drug Task Force conducted a traffic stop Wednesday on Richard Daniel Eubanks, 38, of Decatur.
They then smelled the odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle, said Mike Swafford, sheriff’s office spokesperson. A search of the vehicle lead agents to two black bags containing heroin. Agents also located about 14 grams of methamphetamine, numerous pills, a pistol and drug paraphernalia, said Swafford.
Eubanks was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute-heroin, possession with intent to distribute-methamphetamine, possession of controlled substance-Alprazolam, possession of marihuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $11,600
Eubanks’ vehicle and the money he had in his possession also were seized.
- Decatur man charged after pot smell leads to heroin, meth and a pistol
- Florence men facing felony meth, heroin charges
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Decatur women charged with heroin trafficking
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin
- Muscle Shoals man sleeping with AR-15 charged after bust yields pot, cocaine, heroin, pills
- 3 charged in Ardmore meth, pot, gun seizure
- Marshall County man gets $1.5 million bond on meth, pot, gun charges
- Huntsville residents charged after pot, heroin found by Jackson County Sheriff’s Office